[en] [fr] [ru]
GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
Download from Stefan Feuz github main page:
The main ideas:
- LEparagliding, continues to operate normally, doing all numerical and graphical computations in Fortran. File leparagliding.f remains the engine and most important part of the program, and continue developing.
The idea of making a graphical user interface is old. Some time ago
we did some elementary tests, with scilab. Later an interface much more
finished with Tcl/Tk. And now an advanced interface with Python which
is being developed by Stefan Feuz in Switzerland.
- Pre-procesor engine continues operate normally in Fortran.
- The new graphic user interface (GUI) written in Python, helps to easily build the data files pre-data.txt, lepragliding.txt and run the program.
- Python is multiplatform and runs in Linux, UNIX, Mac OSX, Windows,...
- Planned full internationalization program, using interface in different languages (currently in german and english)
- You may continue to use LEparagliding as always, editing the data files pre-data.txt and leparagliding.txt
- Of course, license GNU GPL!
Main page here:
July 2020: Notes from Stefan Feuz:
PreProcessor is fully suported now. This version can be found here:
Then there's a version called "latest", there I'm doing all my work currently.
On top of what is in the "stable" version, here I'm able to fully read and save back all the data for the Processor.
Next would be to look into an installer which would make first installation and later updates much easier.
Figure 1. Pre-processor in Python code (January 2020)
Figure 2. Here a screenshot in the Laboratory computer running xubuntu-18.04 (old interface using Tcl/Tk)
Current version (python):
Eric Fontaine and Magali (Tarnos, France) French translations.
Roman Ivanov (Kharkov, Ucraine) Russian and Ukrainian translations.